DJI is very popular for manufacturing high quality drones with cameras. We have introduced you few of DJI products before. Today we will introduce the latest of their Inspire series, which is called DJI Inspire PRO and RAW. Actually Inspire 1 PRO and Inspire 1 RAW are two products which have slight differences between each other. But both of them high end flying camera products with high quality cameras attached. These two are the smallest, easiest professional aerial film making platforms in the world. They combine DJI’s unparalleled leadership in aerial technology with world-class M4/3 imaging capabilities. One of the amazing features of most DJI products including Inspire 1 PRO and RAW is, while you are controlling the drone with the remote control, you can see the actual footage which the drone camera is seeing, in real time. You need to connect a tablet device to the remote control to experience this feature. Also you will have full wireless control over focus, aperture and more.
Intro on DJI Inspire 1 PRO and RAW with Zenmuse X5 Series Cameras.
DJI Inspire 1 PRO and RAW can capture the following resolutions of videos and photos.
- 4K (4096 x 2160) Ultra High Definition (UHD) Video up to 25 fps
- 4K (3840 x 2160) Quad Full High Definition (QFHD) Video up to 30 fps
- 2.7K (2704 x 1520) Video up to 30 fps
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) Full High Definition (FHD) Video up to 60 fps
- 16 Megapixel (4608 x 3456) Photos.
Zenmuse X5 and X5R Cameras of Inspire 1 PRO and RAW.
Inspire 1 PRO is equipped with Zenmuse X5 camera while the Inspire 1 RAW is equipped with Zenmuse X5R camera. The Zenmuse X5 and X5R are among the smallest Micro 4/3 cameras ever made and the only M4/3 cameras designed specifically for aerial imaging. Both of them can capture ultra-clear 4K videos and shoot photos at 16 Megapixels in Adobe DNG RAW. One special thing about Zenmuse X5R camera which is attached to the Inspire 1 RAW, is it can capture 4K raw videos. That makes it perfect for professional film making.
4K video shot by DJI Inspire 1 PRO with Zenmuse X5 Camera.
4K video shot by DJI Inspire 1 RAW with Zenmuse X5R Camera.
DJI Go App to control DJI Inspire 1 PRO and RAW.
DJI Go app gives you the ultimate control over your camera while flying. You can control everything from focus to shutter speed and aperture. Also you can use the auto focus, so it will help you to get perfect shot. You can the even control how your drone flies including setting the intelligent flight modes, using the same app.
Intro about DJI Go App.
Propulsion System of DJI Inspire 1 PRO and RAW.
New propellers and motors designed in a way to keep the Inspire 1 agile and fast. There are two models of batteries, that you can use for both Inspire 1 PRO and Inspire 1 RAW. If we are talking about Zenmuse X5, you can expect flight times of 15 minutes with the TB47 battery and 18 minutes with the TB48 battery. When it comes to Zenmuse X5R, it can fly 13 minutes with the TB47 battery and 15 minutes with the TB48 battery. List below will give you a better understanding about the flight times.
- Inspire 1 PRO (Zenmuse X5) : TB47 battery 15 mins | TB48 battery 18 mins.
- Inspire 1 RAW (Zenmuse X5R) : TB47 battery 13 mins | TB48 battery 15 mins.
Remote Control of DJI Inspire 1 PRO and RAW.
With the shutter button for stills and a record button for video built into the remote control, you can use the DJI Inspire 1 PRO and RAW just like a camera. It is equipped with a jog dial that allows you to change camera settings quickly. Powerful connectivity between the remote control and Inspire 1 PRO or RAW, allows you a maximum transmitting distance of 5 km (3.1 miles). So you can see what the Inspire 1’s camera sees, from 5 km away from you, in real time. Now you can control the focus for the first time. Combine focus control with aperture control for a great creative freedom. Using the DJI Focus, you can even turn a dial just like you would turn a lens allowing for even more refined control.
Intelligent Flight Modes of DJI Inspire 1 PRO and RAW.
- Point of Interest.
- Select a location or object to focus on, and your Inspire 1 Pro and Inspire 1 RAW will continuously face it as you fly, or circle around it automatically.
- Plan flight paths and your Inspire 1 Pro and Inspire 1 RAW will fly autonomously on your preset route, letting you focus on the camera.
- Course Lock.
- By activating Course Lock, the controls will be set to relative to your aircraft’s current path. This easy navigation allows you to fly in a set direction as you fly alongside moving objects or across scenes.
- Home Lock.
- Fix your controls to be relative to the Home Point. Easily pull back on the control stick to bring the aircraft back home, or push forward to fly farther away, no matter which way it is facing.
This is an amazing product which will give you another layer of creative freedom. If you are a photographer or a professional video maker, this can add a lot to your professional life. To purchase this product, you can just follow the relevant link below.
Image Credits :: http://www.dji.com/